13 November 2016
Thanks for this,
I did change the drive to unconfigured and did like the manual said
To manually rebuild a disk array in WebPAM PRO:
1. Click the Subsystem icon in Tree View.
2. Click the Disk Arrays icon.
3. Click the Disk Array icon.
If there are multiple disk arrays, choose the icon with the yellow !.
4. From the dropdown menu on the Background Activities tab, choose Start
5. Choose Source physical drive.
The Source is a remaining functional physical drive in the disk array.
6. Choose the Target physical drive.
The Target is the replacement physical drive.
7. Click the Submit button.
But same Error.
It it same type of hard driver
PD1 SEAGATE ST2000DM001-1ER164 SATA Disk 1.82TB Encl 1 Slot 5 OK Unconfigured
PD2 SEAGATE ST2000DM001-1ER164 SATA Disk 1.82TB Encl 1 Slot 6 OK Array0 SeqNo1