Yet another failed USB transfer

• Last Post 22 September 2018
John Clark posted this 18 September 2018

Hello,

Another USB transfer has failed on my Apollo Cloud.  In five months, I have not been able to make a successful transfer of any files without external assistance from Promise.

I have had no answer about the continuous hard drive activity, even when the device is disconnected from any network.

I'm totally fed up. I don't know if my Apollo is a lemon or are they all duds like this?

The file system on the device is rubbish. The face recognition doesn't work. The transfer speed is glacially slow, whether by wireless or direct access. Promise appear to be able to log into my Apollo Cloud making me seriously doubt the security of my files.

How do I return the drive and get a refund?

JC

Order By: Standard | Latest | Votes
Ranjith kumar posted this 21 September 2018

Hi John,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Could you please create a web  suppport case for this issue at support.promise.com after registering the Apollo cloud and , so we can help you on this..

Regards,

Ranjith

Promise Tech Support

John Clark posted this 22 September 2018

Hello,

The support website doesn't work for me. This website sends a notification when there's a reply. Anyway, if Promise is actually supporting the Apollo well, then there would be no need to keep moving off to the other site because the excellent support would be visible to all.

How do I return the drive and get a refund?

JC

Close