Please follow the below steps to see if you are not able to mount the unit.
- Turn off the Pegasus unit, and your computer.
- Remove the thunderbolt cable from the Pegasus unit and the computer and wait for 30 seconds.
- Mark and remove all the drives from the unit.
- Reconnect the cable back to unit and to the computer.
- Turn on the Pegasus unit without the drives and turn on your computer.
- Please open Promise Utility and see if the utility is able to see the unit.
If you are able to access the unit without the drives then save the subsystem report without the drives
and then insert the drives one by one to its respective slots to see if the volume is mounted.
If you still facing an issue,kindly create a web spport case at support.promise.com and attach the subsystem report in that case id
to help further.