Please follow the below steps for LUN Mapping.
Adding an FC Initiator:
You must add an initiator to the VTrak’s initiator list in order to use the initiator to
create a LUN for your logical drive.
To add a Fibre Channel initiator from a list:
1. Click the Device tab.
2. Click the FC Management icon.
3. Click the Initiators on Fabric tab.
4. Check the box to the left of the initiator you want to add.
5. Click the Add to Initiator List button.
The initiator is added, and its check box grays out.
Adding a LUN Map:
LUN masking must be enabled in order to assign LUNs to logical drives.
Disabling LUN masking allows all initiators to access all LUNs in your data
To add a LUN map:
1. Click the AdminTool tab.
2. Click the LUN Mapping & Masking icon.
3. Click the LUN Mapping button.
The first LUN Mapping screen appears.
4. Choose an initiator from the Select Initiator dropdown list.
5. Click the Next button.
The second LUN Mapping screen appears.
6. Drag a logical drive from the Logical Drive list and drop it onto the Initiator
7. Click the Next button.
The final LUN Mapping screen appears showing the initiator and LUN map.
8. Click the Submit button.
The new LUN map is created.
Now go to Windows 10 disk management and scan the disk to see if the volume is visible
Promise Tech Support