My Promise Pegasus 3 emits an incredibly annoying high-pitched noise when I turn it on and won't mount to my desktop. It feels serious. Any ideas?
High Pitched Noise from Promise Pegasus 3
- 142 Views
- Last Post 4 weeks ago
Kindly check the light status on the device. We will need to look at the event logs to diagnose any hardware issues.
Please open a case at https://support.promise.com/ with the Service Report.
Steps to save the report.
1. Unmount the volume (If mounted)
2. Shutdown the Pegasus
3. Mark and Remove all the drives from the unit
4. Turn ON the unit without the drives
5. Open Promise Utility
6. Click subsystem information icon on the top of the window
7. Click the lock symbol on the left bottom corner of the screen to unlock the utility
8. Click on save service report button to save the subsystem report and attach it to the case.
- All Categories
- General Discussion
- Atlas Family
- Apollo Cloud Family
- VTrak Family
- Vess Family
- FileCruiser Family
- Pegasus Family
- SANLink Family
- Legacy Product