We have four Pegasus R6 (gen1) units still in service and I'm planning to upgrade to higher capacity drives in one of them. I'm curious if it is safe to transplant drives into a different chassis as part of this upgrade process, let's say we are upgrading Pegasus A:
- Remove drives in Pegasus B
- Insert drives from Pegasus A into Pegasus B
- Upgrade drives in Pegasus A chassis and create new volume
- Transfer previous A data from chassis B to new volume on chassis A
- Restore original drives to Pegasus B
Will the Pegasus units accept drive/volume transfers between different chassis like this? Thanks for any help!